Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday 9



1. If you have been or are married, tell us about your wedding. If you are not, tell us how would you want it to be.
~ Kent and I got married in our living room wearing our PJ's because we stayed up too late drinking the night before.

2. What age would you encourage your children to get married?
~ Uh, when they are ready to? Hopefully after college.

3. Who got married at the last wedding that you attended?
~Um I think the last wedding I went to was Steve and Myra's.

4. Do you enjoy weddings and receptions?
~Sure, as long as I don't have to give any kind of speech.

5. Have you cried at a wedding?
~ Yes. Lisa and Christine's weddings were a snot fest for me.

6. Would you prefer a lavish event or a intimate ceremony?
~ Seeing as how I got married in a pair of Trix man-pants, I'm forced to pick "intimate"

7. Have you ever been in some one’s wedding party? If yes, do tell.
~ A bridesmaid twice (Halee and Lisa's), matron of honor once (Christine's). I've got enough ugly bridesmaid dresses to last a lifetime

8. Does a wedding make you happy and sentimental or grouchy and skeptical?
~ Aww, it's a happy time.

9. Why do you think our divorce rate is so high?
~ Oh I don't know. There's a fine line between love and hate. It's not exactly a black and white question. Many things factor into a relationship. But why do people have to stay with one partner their whole life anyway? If you're unhappy move on for pete's sake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment